View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 07, 2024 at 11:44 AM

Hello friends. I slept good. I forced myself to go to sleep early last night cause sometimes that's the only way to deal with panic and dissociation for me. Just shut down and reset my brain by sleeping. Had a lot of dreams. Woke up with a headache but took some ibuprofen and it went away.

Feel pretty decent today so far. Not much going on this weekend. Taking it easy. Will practice violin because I have a lesson coming up on Monday afternoon.

Gonna read a lot today. Not sure what else. Probably watch some shows/movie and play a game. I colored in my mindfulness coloring book today which was nice. I like coloring. I started doing it when I was a teenager inpatient in psych units. That was mostly what there was to do. I didn't get the point of it back then but I did it a lot and I realized later how relaxing and mindful it was to color. So now I color a lot and have a bunch of adult coloring books. I like coloring while listening a podcast, audiobook, music or YouTube video in the background on my headphones. Nice relaxing activity.

Right now on violin I'm learning the theme song to the show Game of Thrones.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, FloatThruThis, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow