View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 08, 2024 at 11:53 AM

I would have no problem with it. when you think about it during 2020-2023 therapists were doing telehealth, virtual sessions, we are not in their homes. they probably did do their dishes, sat at their desks moving their legs exercising, some may have been using self power biking pedaling pedals at that feet, some may have been using self powered tred mills, some may have been writing notes we couldnt see, heck for all we know they could have been soaking their feet and legs in a foot soaker, foot massager or sitting against a mini back massager or other exercising. my own therapist was sitting there lifting cans of soup to keep her mind and body active during sessions.

bottom line its their home that they are in and I dont have a right to tell my therapist whether or not they can or cant move their off camera body parts during our sessions. sometimes she even sats on a yoga mat and does some meditations with me during sessions over covid shut downs.

we live in a world of telehealth and virtual sessions so its normal that our therapists may be actively trying to keep their minds and bodies grounded during sessions in what ever ways helps them to pay attention to the sessions. be it tread mill or yoga, doing dishes what ever Im all for it. lol
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rive.