View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
292 hugs
given
Default Sep 08, 2024 at 01:31 PM

I have never been in a car accident before. The good news is that it was a side swipe of a parked car. My fault. And I think there wasn't much damage.

So this is what you have to know about me. In a crisis. I am bad. My mind turns blank. I had no idea what to do and I had no paper or a pen.

Since I lived about 15 minutes away I just went home to look it up. I was going to leave a note but figured in this day and age did I want someone knowing my info? Would they turn into a crazy person? I thought maybe there was some way via the insurance company to deal with the other person. So I went home. I then found out that was a big mistake. I went back and it took FOREVER due to traffic.

But god is good... and the car was still there. So I left a note. There was already a note there tipping this person off. I threw that note out. Left mine and went into the store to leave my name in case the note got lost. And while I was waiting I took photos of her car. The woman called me on behalf of her daughter. I am hoping it will be easily scuffed out. It doesn't look like there was damage to the underlying panel just paint possible damage. I had some like white powder on my car but most of that came out. I do have some damage.

I do not have collision insurance. I have on my "to do" list "reevaluate insurance" I guess god wants to teach me a lesson. This is going to be a costly lesson.

I feeling stressed out and spaced. This is a new car and I have been feeling stressed out since I got the car. The car is just too big for my center of gravity. I assumed I would get used to it.. I am not getting used to it. I came too close to her car because I just can't get how big this car is. I am wondering if this is the first sign I am old and can't see well. I have a eye appointment in two weeks but will I need to use my glasses? I think I am supposed to be using them anyway.

Feeling bummed.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Discombobulated, emily1890, FloatThruThis, TheGal, unaluna