View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
55.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 08, 2024 at 04:11 PM

You know what is so scary? Insurance companies and the power they have. My daughter pays for her insurance, I think her family pays well over a thousand bucks a month for their coverage but they called her one day and said she was taken off because they couldn’t prove she was American! She was born in this state has lived in this state all her life, she has an American name. No reason for them to do that. Meanwhile she has no insurance! She has her birth certificate and marriage certificates to prove it but the company isn’t local and trying to send copies on line is ridiculously complicated by their asking for codes she doesn’t have. She has an appointment with her pdoc she needs to keep and pills to pay for to stay stable. This is a nightmare. How can they just kick you off the insurance without first giving you a chance to prove they are wrong?

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, HALLIEBETH87, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte