View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 08, 2024 at 11:43 PM

Wonderful day with dad today - he was in tears when he got his new laptop for his birthday, and I know he loved the big ice cream cake and singing happy birthday even though mom and dad grumbled through it! LOL. I don't care, I need these memories darn it! Anyway, HAPPY STAR TREK day everyone - I spotted the guy below on his shelf and cleaned him and brought him home to display on my desk. So many of my beautiful statues were lost, I still feel so bad about it.

Things are good - still agonizing over this hefty payment each month, and I feel like even Christmas is going to suck for me now, ugh. BUT, mental health wise I am in a really good place, making peace with God, and just proud of myself that I am in the position where I can still do nice things for my parents when I can. I think that's so important after all they've done for me.

@Brentus - nice to see you after so long, good luck on the new job. @JaneOnceMore - congrats on all the laundry, I know when I let things pile up and finally get it done, I feel a lot better. @Nammu - I will be praying hard for your daughter that she gets all that resolved. @Blueberrybook so glad to see you so stable and productive, so proud! @Rosi700 - so glad you're doing good, the Word in church this morning was so amazing. @HALLIEBETH87 - just breathe girl and get some distance from the hubby for an hour or two till you calm down, hopefully things are good now.

So glad to see everyone up and about and posting. Hugs to those that need it, and I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend!

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, HALLIEBETH87, JaneOnceMore, June08, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
JaneOnceMore