Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,572 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Sep 09, 2024 at 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I have a ceiling fan in the living room part only. It helps a little bit. But today, being so so hot, it felt like it doesn't make much of a dent. I took a nap around 1 PM and I had the ceiling fan going and portable fan next to me. It helped but it felt like it was pushing hot air around.

We'll get through this! After all, it's happened for us before. Pretty soon it will only be a fleeting memory.
You’re right that it’s moving hot air around but at least it’s moving. It’s the oppressive feeling I hate. Oh we’ve had heat waves I know but this is extreme even for us. I’m in the Southwest US so we are known for it but it usually cools at night. At 1am it was 80 degrees and I was up for a bit.

I still remember heatwaves from 2010 and other years. I hardly slept at all so I remember that.

I think you once said you’re on the Eastcoast? And your sister is in the West. Ha ha I also took a nap as the weather makes me drowsy. Even watching tv was hard, focusing was just too much effort, so I watched something I’ve seen before.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, T4bbyCat