Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,635 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Sep 09, 2024 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
Quote from Nonightowl ---> "So I'll be going to the one on 9/26 Thursday. There's 35 people already on the list".

I'm glad to hear that you're planning to go to the friendship mixer.

As for me right now, I'm still trying to cope with the heat. It's a little bit better but not much. Also I plan to workout with my band resistance exercises (here at home) soon. I'll get my playlist ready.

I went to the store to pick up a couple of things around 9 this morning. I got talking to one of the clerks (whom I like a lot) and he told me that, a couple of days ago, one of the employees felt faint after working with the flowers on display outside of the store from the heat.
I'll let you know how it goes.

This heat is supposed to start letting up today and I hope they are right. I don't sleep well when it's hot. I did use my a/c a bit last night while watching TV as it got too hot. My building is made like a concrete canyon, just holding in the heat.

And I found out pillows soak in heat like a sponge. One of my pillows felt like a heating pad, but thankfully another one was cooler. It has feathers in it. I needed a pillow as the surface was too hard without one.

Oh I believe it about the employee feeling faint. I can't believe our building manager would actually care about us enough to send a weather alert. It's all they talk about on TV and I get alerts on my phone. Plus I don't need to be told it's hot.

One of my favorite cashiers at the store had surgery in early June and said she'd be back in a month. Now it's been over 3 months and I hope she's doing okay esp. in this heat. I think she also hates the heat.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, T4bbyCat, will19

Thanks for this!
will19