Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
260 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 10, 2024 at 08:05 AM

@Discombobulated
Awesome that you did a 30 min. run. It's great that you have different routes to take. I only have a couple of routes and they involve looping several roads and the foothpath through the park. It gets mononous but it still beats running on a treadmill. I find treadmill running extremely boring.

This morning I surprised myself and did the 10K runner again. week 9 day 2 which was 20 min run 3 min walk 20 min run and the 5 min warmup and cooldown walks. So all in all I did 40 min of running (well, jogging), but the last 10 min was a bear. I always find the first 5 min of running the hardest and then it gets easier until near the end. I may later finish out week 9 since week 9 day 3 is a repeat of today's program, but IDK, I may stop after this week because next week 10K runner has 50 min of running and I really am not sure I'm up for that.

Now, tomorrow I really need to just walk or rest as I've had 4 days of running in a row which is a lot for me.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated