View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 10, 2024 at 12:35 PM

Good news and bad news for now. The good news is that the heat is subsiding a bit, but still uncomfortable. It's supposed to end soon Another thing (and that's a good news-bad news item) is that the stairway is finally being worked on after a month of being closed. That's the good news. The bad news is that (as you might have guessed) there's excessive noise. It's outside of my bedroom window and door and there's going to be noise coming from power tools. I don't know how long this will take. It was proposed that the stairway was going to be redone a couple of years ago, but it never happened.

This year, so far, has been pretty good from the beginning. And then, starting in June, it went south. Mainly because of all kinds of construction projects with noises that come with it. Plus having to put up with the hot weather.

I hope this project with the stairway won't take long. There's another stairway at my place and it got worked on a couple of years ago. It took two to three months to complete, but they did it during the winter months when it rained a lot - causing delays.

Noises and heat causes my depression to go up.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, nonightowl, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
nonightowl