View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,547 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Crazy Sep 10, 2024 at 07:08 PM

Yeah I’m a creature of habit too. I even use the machines in a certain order at the gym.

One of my next door neighbors runs his a/c almost 24 hours, 7 days a week in hot weather but sometimes even during mild days, like in the 70’s. I wonder what his electric bill is and how he can afford it. He must be well to do but if so why is he in this dump ha ha. I know nothing about him and I rarely see him.

I finally got another new next door neighbor and it’s just been about 11 days so too soon to tell much. A young woman with a medium sized dog and she seems nice. But I just asked her to turn her music down, politely of course. She seemed receptive so I hope so. I hate that I have to say anything at all and I didn’t do that at her age. Sigh. I think that I love dogs will keep things cordial and I got to pet him. I also met a guy there who introduced himself and offered his hand to shake. That’s neighborly. I thought he lived there too but he said they’re just dating. Well THAT brought back bittersweet memories for me.

And the guy above me is always having guests over and they spend the night a lot too. It’s like a bed and breakfast up there. All this makes things feel lonelier.

Speaking of doing things with one’s life earlier, did you ever go to your high school or college reunion? I never have because I have little to show since those days. I’d love to reminisce but I bet someone is going to talk about their life since and currently too. And I’d have nothing to talk about.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, T4bbyCat