View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
260 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2024 at 08:16 AM

Well, I ran again today because I was feeling up to it, not too tired. I actually repeated yesterday's run - 5 min warmup & cooldown walks, 20 min run, 3 min walk, 20 min run. The first 20 min was easy, but last 5 min of the 2nd run was a struggle. I did it though I can't believe I can run 40 min, even if it's broken up by a short walk in the middle. When I first started this program, I struggled to run the 1 min intervals at the beginning.

I am very pleased with how much my body has toned up doing this program. I've lost 8 lb. total (haven't been losing the last few weeks, just staying steady, but not to worry, my weight is normal for my height), and I've toned up a LOT. I am really pleased with that. Still have a little to tone with my abs, but I'm getting there, and it's a lot more toned than it was. Also nice is that this program has toned up my biceps, which I didn't expect, but I guess it's from the arm motion while running. I didn't even have to watch my diet Doing 7 or 8 weeks of this program will really help you start seeing results, even if it's not always easy.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated