Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
260 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2024 at 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLIEBETH87 View Post
Ive been testy according to my psychologist. he says im not acting like myself. ugh. why now? he says im definetely still manic. i see new pdoc oct 4. so far the decrease in celexa hasnt helped at all. usually without a low dose i get depressed like suicidal depressed. not this time. im still mad at my husband trying to be controlling with me. then my psy d says oh well with the way you are behaving i suspect its valid he aksed if youre taking your meds lately. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont **** with me when im like this people. i will go the **** off like i did the other night with Ben. psy d says i need to be taking my klonopin. it jsut mkaes me so tired. ill try it tomorrow
How long ago did you decrease the Celexa? It may stay in your system a week or so before it adapts to the lower dose. Or perhaps you need to lower it again. Really sounds like you need to plead with your pdoc for some sort of med adjustment or maybe start considering IP? You don't want to damage your relationship with your H.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, raspberrytorte