View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,426 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2024 at 10:43 AM

My temp went down but it took awhile. I feel ok today just kinda nauseated and lacking energy. I woke up around 5 with a migraine so I took 2 regular extra strength tylenol and I used my neck and shoulder heating pad and I fell back asleep for an hour and I woke up and the migraine was gone.

I think I'm going to try going down on my Geodon again. I just have this total lack of energy and I think I'm over medicated. The Geodon 20mg is the easiest thing to try to cut right now

I took a Zofran 15 minutes ago and it seems to be helping my nausea and not causing anxiety and the Tylenol PM didn't make me feel weird or anxious either. Often that ingredient makes me feel really weird.

My doctor ordered a vitamin D blood test so I went and got it done and my mom and I stopped at the Walgreens on the way out so I could get some beef jerky and as we were walking out some lady about my moms age said to my mom "treating your grandson?" In a kind voice. It took us both off guard and my mom managed a smile. I was just like wtf. I've been mistaken before for her grandson

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Sep 11, 2024 at 12:21 PM..
Mountaindewed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte