View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2024 at 11:01 AM

I was just about to make a thread about this, how funny. I’ve noticed that too. I noticed that this site became much less active after the name change.

Also, I have noticed that this site was much better when I first started posting on here.

I got a lot of support & replies at first, but then things changed for me after awhile.

I liked the fact that no one ever bullied or put anyone down on here at first. This was literally the only place on the internet to where there were zero trolls & rude people on it.

Then I stated to notice that some people on here started to become more judgmental & condescending.

So I had to leave the site for awhile as I started to feel attacked & judged. I was accused of being delusional & other things one tine.

I don’t expect everyone to agree with me all the tine, but calling someone delusional or how you wouldn’t want to be friends with me is rude.

This is supposed to be a support site, not a site to where you go to judge other people & put them down.

Then I came back but I was still experiencing some unpleasantness from some people on here.

Maybe other people have experienced the same problems on here too & left. The old saying about it’s not what you say but how you say it is true.

Also, hardly anyone replies to threads or messages anymore, so I kind of almost gave up on this site.

I have also experienced the inconsistentcy that Nonightowl mentioned with messages too.

I try to be consistent, but having bad depression makes everything difficult. I can barely function most of the time as my depression is pretty bad.

I have to force myself to get out of bed, take a shower & go to work. I also have fibromyalgia & I’m
Often exhausted & in pain.

I’m glad that I found a few nice people on here. I appreciate the support & the advice that I’ve been given over the years.
jesyka is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, nonightowl

Thanks for this!
nonightowl, SquarePegGuy