View Single Post
terure

Member Since Jan 2024
1 hugs
given
Default Sep 11, 2024 at 02:58 PM

UPDATE: Our lunch/coffee meetings started to be more regular, we are meeting at least once per month since june (we had been around 5 times since then). We are not messaging each other so frequently, mostly few messages before meetings. Her boyfriend most likely does not know about me, because she is still responding to my messages only during work hours and we are also meeting each other only during work hours. Sometimes she wants only coffee and does not wanna eat (because she has food at home), so she patiently waits till I eat my food and then we grab a coffee. These meetings last around 2 hours, we share humour and we are laughing a lot together, we are discussing a lot of topics. These meetings take place close to my office, in local park (she takes cab to get there, I am going by foot). She even feels bad when I pay for the coffee, but I am insisting because she pays for the cab. She always came nice dressed and seems happy to see me.

I still don't know much about her relationship, but she never talked badly about her boyfriend and their relationship seems to be happy. I asked about wedding plans and she said that it depends on her boyfriend if he will propose to her, so I asked if she wants to be proposed and she said, she don't mind altough planning the wedding currently is hard and expensive.

I am still confused by the dynamics between us. We seem to be very compatible, we share our values and also humour. We are basically flirting a lot, but there are no physical touches or hugs (I am keeping my distance because of her boyfriend). She needs to be totally ignorant if she does not see my attraction towards her - I am teasing her a lot, I am always nice to her and always happy to see her.

I am growing really close to her and when we say goodbye to each other I am already awaiting our next meeting and she is always fine with meeting again after 2-3 weeks. These lunches have been the highlights of my life lately, even though there are a lot of things going on in my life at the moment (I am at happy spot in my life currently).

So the thing is: Should I tell her that I have feelings for her? or should I just let it continue like this (maybe involve hugs or more non verbal signs that I want to be more than friend)?
terure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rose76