View Single Post
TsunamiWaves

Member Since Sep 2024
16 hugs
given
Exclamation Sep 11, 2024 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Sorry to hear that. I can relate to what you wrote to well. What happened?

If you’d rather not talk about things here,, then that’s OK. Carry pepper spray with you & practice using it. You need to hold your breath before spraying it.

Trigger warning depiction of harassment

--

Before the actual act of harassment, he repeatedly got in my space - I was in the window seat, he would get his entire torso in my seat to point at the window, his face literally 4 inches from mine, and just stay there and talk to me. That was just one of many red flags. He would not stop talking to me, repeatedly telling me about his domestic violence charges, how he wants to hurt his ex wife for taking the kids, how he's going to ruin her life, how he's gone to prison for hurting people, how he's very close to snapping again which is why he was on a train to go be in the woods and "ground himself". I fawn response'd, tried to keep him happy. That night he told me he found me very attractive and I said I don't want anything. He says oh, I'm too old for that. Later as I'm trying to sleep he started rubbing my butt, getting very close to me, and I could feel his other hand shuffling, which I do not want to know what he was doing. I slapped his hand away and THANKFULLY that was the end of it.

It could have been much, much worse. I'm a tough girl, I'm surprised what he did has triggered me so bad. It seems minor to me on the scale of what can happen. But it scared the hell out of me.
TsunamiWaves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, ogyogm