View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Sep 11, 2024 at 10:41 PM

Hi, R,

My latest - I tried to lift a wheelchair into my car. Result - I wrecked my back. I looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame the first day after. Much better now, but I'm babying my back. I don't want to end up unable to get out of bed.

I'm so behind on things to do. And most of them don't have anything to do with my back. Next post, I'll write up a list. Today, I just wanted to check in and say, "Hi."

Oh, I'm getting half a mouthful of new teeth. Yes, I decided to go through with the procedure. Complaints yet to come. I hope it's going to be worth it.

What else???? The feral cat project is on hold.

Fun things coming up for me: I'm teaching a class on ikebana - Japanese flower arrangement. And I'm providing karaoke and sing-a-long for our church's fundraiser. And I make little boxes with a natural-looking environment. Inside each box is a fake butterfly or a fake bird. The cool part - Our priest is a hospice chaplain. Her hospice boss asked for 80 boxes. that's a lot, but it's something I love. I finished them, and I'll take them to her office this week. Yay.

That's it for now. I keep hoping for a day full of energy. They do happen. But today wasn't one of them.

Good stuff to all of us.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote