Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 12, 2024 at 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
Hi Jesyka, I agree with Yaowen too, I think there’s a tendency for people to label/diagnose others sometimes in a way that didn’t happen years ago (not in my memory).

How are things with you client now? Is she still labelling you? I can see it might be awkward as she’s your client but would it be acceptable to draw a boundary along the lines of - I don’t want to discuss this thanks?
Thanks. Everything is great. She’s been a bit less judgy now, kind of. We ger along great. We talk like friends almost, at least I do.

I definitely need to maintain boundaries with her as she has no issues giving me advice & asking me questions about my sex life.

I know that she doesn’t know any better, so I just say sorry, it’d be inappropriate for me to discuss with you for professional reasons.

I’m friendly but I know that some boundaries shouldn’t be crossed in a professional work environment.

She thinks that I have a good work ethic. I think that she just probably have issues with boundaries at times.

She is smart & more self aware then some of my clients whuch is good. She tends to respect boundaries when you set them.

She is an open book who makes me laugh at times. I like my job now.

I understand that her intent isn’t malicious. I do know that she’s a bit inquisitive though.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated