View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
7,012 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 12, 2024 at 08:12 PM

I can totally relate to starting to feel better and then have people withdraw their support thinking I don't need as much. The truth is, I got better with the support and take it away, I'll likely revert. This happened to me in college. It was probably the most functional I have ever been: job, school, relationship, friendships, counselors, therapist. And then they all started to pull back, sadly, at the same time. And my world slowly collapsed.

I would talk to your T. For one, you need the support and it won't be for long because you're moving, correct? Plus, it doesn't sound like a boundary to me. It sounds like she's using the word "boundary" to tell you to not question her decision. That's not necessarily a boundary.

I see three options: deal with the bi-weekly, challenge her decision, or leave. No one here can tell you what's best. Even I don't know what's best for my own situation! But I would think at least expressing yourself to her might be worth it? Then you won't be wondering "what if?"

Thanks for this!
AnaWhitney, LonesomeTonight