View Single Post
The Grey Wolf

Member Since Nov 2014
7 hugs
given
Default Sep 12, 2024 at 10:10 PM

I agree and should be noted that Others have attempted the same challenge as Morgan with mixed or wildy different results. Morgan Also failed to mention that he was drinking heavily throughout the film behind the scenes and hia Sedentary lifestyle. I honestly miss the Super Size Mcdonalds Fries as it was a great deal. I think everyone knows Fast Food is not healthy and people like it for the convience and price.

That being said I hate the way someone is dismissed simply for their age and/or Generation. It seems to be a part of human nature though every Generation complains about the next. "The Greatest Genertion" often complained about Baby Boomers and Then Generation X, Boomers Started to Complain about Generation X and then Millenials, and Gen Z, The Gen X started to Complain about Millenials and Gen Z, Now I have seen some millenials complain about Gen Z and in a few years will likely complain about Gen Alpha as Gen Z will likely chime in on that. It goes the other way as well with critiques often levied at the Older Generations but that isn't as common as complaining about those younger. It is a sad fact of the world.

On another Note There's a Song About this callex What Is Truth By Johnny Cash which is about his Generations complaints about the Baby Boomers which of course is ironic now.
The Grey Wolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Cantholdmyrage