Default Sep 13, 2024 at 01:50 PM

--Current situation

Living arrangements:
- Live with parents
- Isolated without any family support or external anchors
- No social connections now, or in the past
- Farm/Country house in an isolated neighborhood
- Hostile environment, Florida- so Humidity, Heat and Blood sucking insects

Financially I am broke, and running on the fumes of SS by disability. I think the economy is going to collapse soon, either by housing bubble (and/or inflation) or by societal displacement (foreign invasion of migrants, or resource driven agenda/centrally controlled communism). Honestly I do not have any hopes other than to ride out the storm where I am, unless I can find people who are already on higher ground.. (aka. Not struggling themselves, or prioritizing their own family first, which is what they should do) ..who are then willing to sponsor me or guide me to a different situation.

I would rather not live here, but I need to know what my other options really are before I jump ship to deeper waters.

I think there is a chance for my mind to recover from the sedation if I stay away from stress/dopamine based stimulus. And if I know I am stable enough, than I can handle a job.

I have recovered from the sedation for very short periods, but I have never sustained it long enough to break the sedation entirely. Only recently I feel confident that I have figured most of my problems out. But I will know something by its results, so implementation is key to having proof of stability.

Main concerns:
- Recovering my mind from the sedation, if possible
- Finding social connections from people I can communicate with, to then understand my options and have my own questions answered, -coherently-
- Finding a new place to live, and understanding where I want to live, by dryer, colder climates. Hopefully a culture of sanity, like Iceland or possibly Paraguay? Or just another state which can define it boundaries and preserve its culture (humane/human oriented, reinvestment based, raise children to have initiative, building up, not tearing down, etc..)
- Avoiding the economic scams: Real estate bubble, property tax hikes, Loans on collection by shady 'ownership' contracts (Banks could 'legally' steal your house in a defaulting economy), unnecessary expensive items (like useless technology, which is most of it), Rentier frontier: $2000+ per month to live in a Chinese coffin, etc..
- Food security for kinetic warfare, collapsing society, economic displacement, or.. just for my daily peaceful meal (hopium is copium, hope to cope)
- Rebuilding my body/exercise/health, (I feel a lot better when the sedation is less or wearing off). I know I would need consistency to be successful, so point #1 is a prerequisite
- Not getting murdered while walking down the street. Odd how that is no longer just a schizophrenic paranoia nowadays, everyone should be cautious and wary by the way this society is going, presently. So practically, that means learning self defense and situational awareness, and profiling, because that saves lives
- Re-engage with society when I know it is a positive development, not a forced outcome by circumstance

Long term: provide family support (for a future woman/children, not parents) and raise farm animals. But I still have a lot to learn before then, and a lot of work to do on myself.

So.. that might be dark for some people, but right now I feel positive about the future.

As long as I am alive, than I will leave tracks on the path, so might as well control where my trail leads. After all, this was about 12 years of painful sedation for me, I doubt anything society could do by cannibalism could possibly be worse. I might be wrong, it could be worse, but that is where the male force of viking violence comes back into play:
- Steel Helmet + Axe + Hallucinogenic mushrooms = Viking violence.
I might not survive, but it sure will be fun

I can try to go from where I left off when I was 15 years old, just with higher maturity, different goals, and a great amount of (painfully) accumulated knowledge.

There is probably some irony here, while I am coming out of the frying pan, society is going into the fire. I will not enjoy seeing worse circumstances for other people, but I must admit I think there are some people out there who really have some bad karma on their plate. If you cannot wash it with water, then wash it with fire. The world keeps on spinning, while their psychopathic egotism is left to die in the dust.
GGrazerHerd101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote