View Single Post
DeeeSchmeee68

Member Since Dec 2022
15 hugs
given
Default Sep 14, 2024 at 07:01 AM

I'm just replying now. I can't believe it this many months later. I was not upset that the man did not flirt with me. I was upset because I felt threatened by his behavior as I have been SA.

The problem with not having anyone else's number is that when my boss is off, I contact the ladies to let them know I'm running late. Now I have to contact the main office since the merger took place. And then they will contact everyone else. However, everyone at the new Credit Union shares their phone numbers because they know it's important to have communication. For example, I usually get to work early, and there are no cars in the parking lot. So I sat and waited by the time my boss arrived she said Debbie was already in the building and that I could go in. If I had Debbie's number, she could have texted me and let me know. Come on in, I'm here.

I do have full time now, and I still can not make ends meet. The new Credit Union pulled my boss's second-hand girl and took her to the other location. My boss is so stressed that she cries at her desk and says she wants to shoot herself. She is very short and curt, and every day looks like her head is about to explode. It creates a very stressful environment. And I just don't mesh with her. The other two girls seem to do okay with her

I've taken some time off due to being very sick with diverticulitis. I know this has been an issue because I got spoken to. Actually it's the third time I've been spoken to about my work quality since March. I have job hopped for a very long time and I want to stick this one out. And I'm trying to develop thicker skin.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk
DeeeSchmeee68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote