View Single Post
DeeeSchmeee68

Member Since Dec 2022
15 hugs
given
Default Sep 14, 2024 at 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Coworkers don’t need to know you are running late . You either call admin or they’ll see you when you arrive. How often are you late and why? In first 3 months on the job you should never be late. I was probably late to work twice in 20 years on the same job and both times it was unavoidable road emergency as I drive an hour to work .

I am sorry you had SA. It’s awful. But I’d not let this man upset you. You only know about it from others and he’s not bothering you. Him calling other women is not something you need to worry about

Honestly just focus on your job quality and don’t let other things bother you
" Dont let these things bother me"? As if i chose to let them bother me? As if its that simple to turn off my triggers and mental illness? Thats a very insensitive comment.These are not things that are easy for me. My co-workers all text each other socially and a few flat out said they won't give me their number.
I'm never late always early. But like I said, I was sitting in the lot waiting when one woman was inside already. Had she been nice enough to tell me, I could have gone in already but I don't have her number.

At the new Credit union I already have most of their numbers. They hand them out freely knowing it's how most people communicate nowadays

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk
DeeeSchmeee68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote