View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,291 hugs
given
Default Sep 14, 2024 at 11:21 AM

I am just quoting what you said about needing their numbers in case you run late. So I commented on that. If you don’t run late, then it’s a moot point.

I do understand feeling left out if they communicate via text socially, but it’s not something required or expected. Sharing personal numbers isn’t a job requirement. That’s work place and not a social event.

I am sorry. I didn’t mean to sound insensitive. You are right that you can’t control or triggers or what upsets you. But you expected others to do something about it and they were upset with your expectations. This man didn’t bother you. He flirted with someone else. Someone else is perhaps ok with it. Most of what you heard of him is third party info and maybe a gossip. You can’t control your triggers but you can control what you expect of others. Now if this man harassed you, I’d expect administration to take care of it after your complaint. Him calling other women or what not it’s not something you can control

Working world could be a hard place. Sometimes just focusing on a quality of your job is the only thing that will get you through. Of course you don’t have to take mine or anyone else’s suggestions.

Good luck
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote