Elder

Member Since Oct 2019
12.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 15, 2024 at 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grey Wolf View Post
@CANDC I'm glad you found that helps you but it wouldn't work for me for a number of reasons being that -
I'm very sensitive and seeing people struggle is one of the main reasons for my Depression and feelings so I think that might do more harm than good
I live in the middle of nowhere where there is no where to Volunteer,
I don't have A Car to drive to somewhere for that,
I don't like being around other people I find it very emotionally draining and anxiety triggering,
I don't like leaving my house and I haven't in months, and I don't have the energy to really do anything and that's on top of all my physical health issues. Honestly can't find any reason to go on and I just keep thinking maybe some people are born Losers and doomed. I think maybe some people are too Sensitive for this world and were never meant for it that their life was a mistake.
I hear you, seeing people struggle and suffer can be very hard to deal with. I think if you’re feeling vulnerable and sensitive it’s wise to protect yourself. It sounds like you’ve got a lot going on in your life? Do you have any sort of support? Is there anyway you can talk through this with someone?

If all else fails there is always the Samaritans, they will listen if you need to talk.
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote