View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 15, 2024 at 11:05 AM

Good afternoon friends. I woke up super early, around 5am then fell back asleep at 6am to 10:45am. I slept good. Has really weird dreams. Right now I’m enjoying my “morning” even though it’s technically 12pm so it’s really afternoon. But I’m still in my waking up phase and am just drinking some black tea and watching Supernatural. I’m gonna read for awhile while my phone charges.

I’m so ready for fall. I love everything about it. The cooler weather, the changing leaves, pumpkins, pumpkin spice everything, apple cider , all the fall treats, being able to wear long sleeves and sweatshirts , rainy days, Halloween. Spending time at a cafe reading with a coffee and treat while looking out the window at the pretty leaves. Baking desserts, pies etc. Coffee is best in the fall!

Anyway, yeah really looking forward to it. I also got a book recently called The Pumpkin Spice Cafe that I’m really looking forward to reading.

Hugs from:
bizi, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, Nammu, raspberrytorte