RDMercer
Grand Member

Member Since May 2013
97 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 15, 2024 at 04:57 PM

@Rose76

There’s a family that we’ve been friends with since 25 years. Our kids are the same age. They’ve got all girls.

I asked them a couple of months prior to our separation and in the couple of months after to please talk to my wife. I told them her behaviour had become increasingly extreme and it was affecting the kids and she wouldn’t listen to me.

They said repeatedly there were two sides.

After 12 months separated I asked them

If a woman was covering the bills in her home, if her kids had asked her to get them out, if her husband was drinking a lot, cursing out one of the kids, keeping insane hours, waking the house at night repeatedly threatening he was going to divorce her and leave her with nothing, going out with his friends all the time, was seen out with other women, stealing money from his family, not paying child support, not showing an interest in the kids at all, and that woman had gotten a second job, paid all the bills including her husbands debt to protect their credit, and there was zero court ordered visitation… Would there be two sides?

Or was there two sides because the genders were flipped?

You said something like all you saw were two people putting the kids in the middle.

Tell me how my actions put our minor daughter in the middle.
RDMercer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, eskielover, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
divine1966, eskielover, Have Hope