View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 16, 2024 at 06:07 PM

I’m doing good, my therapy session went well. I slept good last night. Paranoia is kind of bothering me lately. Trying to distract myself from it.

I’ve been on a movie kick lately so been watching a lot of movies. And shows to be honest too. I watched the newish Studio Ghibli movie The Boy and the Heron that came out last year and it was really good. I also am gonna watch Hocus Pocus maybe tonight because I’m ready for Halloween.

I read a lot today. Also cleaned my apartment. Did my most hated task of vacuuming.

I got a free month trial to YouTube premium. Which is nice to be honest because I use YouTube a ton. Right now I’m listening to a Christmas music playlist. lol idk whether I’m more excited about Halloween or Christmas. Both probably.

I planned a little outing for myself for tomorrow. I’m gonna walk down to that Italian bakery/cafe and get a large caramel macchiato and 2 chocolate Sicilian cannolis and enjoy them at one of their tables while I read on my kindle. Should be nice. 🙂

Hugs from:
bizi, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Sunflower123, unaluna

Thanks for this!
bizi