View Single Post
June08

Member Since Sep 2022
1,268 hugs
given
Default Sep 16, 2024 at 08:19 PM

@Sunflower123 I hear what you are saying about feeling worse when comparing yourself to those without a mental illness. I end up doing the same thing. Once, I heard the saying "compare and despair." I try to remember this, but that's easier said than done.

I changed my mind and decided to message my gynecologist about alternative options instead of waiting another month or two to see if my body adjusts to the med. I'm just so over the depression so would rather try something new sooner than later, especially since I'm not a huge fan of the med I'm currently on anyway. I'm up for the placebo pill this week; hopefully, that doesn't trigger bipolar symptoms. And, hopefully this doctor gets back to me. The last time I messaged her, she didn't...

What's weird is that, when I get depressed, I sometimes almost wish I was hypomanic because at least I could enjoy things. But, I have to remember the happy part of how I experience mania doesn't last long before the irritability hits. And, then there's the crash.

It was a funny (in a good way( day at school. I teared up laughing so hard because one of my students said his long term science experiment looks like his grandpa.

June08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Blue_Bird, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow