View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
282 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 17, 2024 at 12:56 PM

Omg, I think that my dad is dying. He has prostrate cancer & blood clots.

He just finished round 2 of chemotherapy too. He has 4 more rounds to go.

I just talked to him & his wallet is gone. I think my psycho sister stole it. She’s a career criminal.

My mom & my sister left him to go stay with her b.f. They had a big fight. They’ve been gone for a week and a half.

They didn’t call or stop by once. My husband stopped by the other day since he went out of town for business.

He said that the house is filthy & that there is human feces all over the floor there.

My dad couldn’t even get up off the couch. My husband had to lift him up. He also lost his phone under the bed. It was off for 3 days.

I want to contact elder abuse but my husband told me that I would make things worse.

I’m so confused. How would that make things worse? He said that I don’t know what’s going on.

My mom blocked me as my calls went straight to v.m. My sister blocked me over 10 years ago.

They are both crazy. My mom is severely mentally ill & unmedicated.

My sister probably blocked me on my moms phone to keep me in the dark about things.

She is the sole executor of my dads will. I know she wants to keep everything to herself.

They didn’t call me. My sister did talk to my husband & so did my mom. She said that a social worker would be coming over today.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t have a good relationship with him, but it’s not right to let him rot in a disgusting house alone.

How is he going to get money for food or a ride? He uses a walker & he can’t drive anymore.

He’s not that close to any family or friends.

My husband is not being supportive of all aside from helping him when he stopped by.

Why would contacting elder abuse make things worse? I’d appreciate any help.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Discombobulated