View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
10.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 02:50 AM

Well, I'm trying to be good with this moving thing but I'm clearly rattled. It's 3:40 and I'm wide awake despite having taken PRN Seroquel and gabapentin (twice). I have found things that are good about my new town. It has Planet Fitness which I'll be glad to use. They have a drop in center that looks really good. There's a program to provide photography lessons to the mentally ill. NAMI is active and does some neat things. I've found some churches I'm interested in. I could take Pilates with my sister (maybe; I have a wobbly ankle and might harm myself grievously doing that). There's a CVS which is good since my insurance is pretty attached to CVS. Maybe this one will be better at communicating with my doctor's office than the one here. Due to having had a huge psych hospital there are more mentally people in this town and I might not be the only one they have on clozaril.

I really need to see the house. I think I'm going to ask my mom if we can plan to do that this weekend maybe. I think I'll feel more settled when I have seen it for real and not with the weird photography angles realtors use.

I'm sorry for posting so much about this. I just never thought this would actually happen. Now we need a person who wants a rental or a studio or something like my mom and I have to buy this property. It won't go on the market for a while yet. We're going to wait and list it empty. Thank God for that. I can't imagine having to be ready to leave the house with an hour's notice over and over.

Maybe I can read now. Maybe that would get me to sleep. I've not even tried because I've been so agitated my heartrate is up and reading isn't going to calm me more. Even my cat can tell I'm upset; she is cuddling with me in a way she only does when I'm not sleeping.

Hugs from:
Blueberrybook, Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Victoria'smom

Thanks for this!
Crazy Hitch