Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,996 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I deleted my fast food apps. Including my Starbucks and Dunkin ones. I ordered some Pure Protein galatic brownie protein shakes and my mom is picking me up some Ryse skippy peanut butter protein powder. I drank 2 bottles of water and a can Liquid Death sparkling cider instead of soda. I did also have a glass of iced coffee and a Premier Protein shake. I don't reccomend the salted caramel popcorn ones.

Oh yeah. I for sure don't reccomend the salted caramel popcorn ones. Especially mixed with cider flavored sparkling water

I have to get my protein powder delivered. I had asapargus for lunch. It was kinda high in sodium. Idk what I'll do for dinner. Maybe cereal. I don't really know what I'm doing besides cutting back on coffee and soda. Maybe a bit of intuitive eating and not so much planning. It works for some people.

Currently I'm at 650 calories, 100 carbs, and 50 grams of protein. I know how to lose weight. Its just the sticking with it issue.
Sounds like you have a great plan.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote