View Single Post
ogyogm

Member Since Sep 2024
18 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 03:03 PM

@TsunamiWaves, I feel you. That was a terrible situation to be in. Hope, you can get past it. Maybe, on the bright side is that you are really attractive and won't be needing for attention.

@Rose76, I completely disagree with you. Dating without basic trust is somewhat stupid and may also be dangerous. I would say that starting with some common interests is a better idea. And taking some time, studying a person first. Good place to find somebody is at work: you spend a lot of time together and you can watch person's reactions, activities etc. If work is a miss, interest groups are good too. Like same hobby, sport, hiking, DnD, whatever - there are so many activities people participate together!
With age this will become more and more difficult and you may end up completely dry and use internet dating services. I hope, by this time you'll have positive relationship experience as well. Or, better, will be long happy married.

I am a guy myself, and still I have to concede that most men are jerks. There are lot's of reasons why this is the case, but nothing to justify being a jerk... I try not to be one myself, and can only hope I try hard enough.

@TsunamiWaves, hope you find true magical love and wonderful safe and comfortable relationship!
ogyogm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote