Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
7,568 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 18, 2024 at 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
May I ask why you call her scary? just curious?

I as sorry for this side effect for you.during your mania stage your body was hyper sexual so this must be so hard for you!
bizi
I think I may have been in some sort of culture shock because I was used to my old psychiatrist, who was super friendly, listened to me, had great bedside manner, and wasn't scary or intimidating in the slightest, and this new lady is the exact opposite of him! Cold, clinical, no bedside manner whatsoever.... I think I just have to get used to her and she has to get to know me.

I'm going to ask her if I can try viibryd, or just see what she recommends we do.

I'm pretty sure if it was my old psychiatrist he'd be open to the suggestion. I don't know if this new lady will be open to my suggestions or not though. Guess I'll just have to find out!

Yeah. My mania gave me a brand new sexual awakening, which is really fun 😁, so this side effect is starting to become bothersome. I'd wean my own booty off sertraline before my appointment but I'm worried I'll get depressed. Plus, I don't want to incur any potential wrath of my new psychiatrist. I think I'm going to call tomorrow morning and leave a message on the nurses line.

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous
raspberrytorte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote