View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 19, 2024 at 07:27 AM

Got my schedule from my new job yesterday for the whole month of October. I hope they continue to do it like that, it makes it easier for me to plan things. Have to work on a few odds and ends this morning - I realized I needed some kind of better calendar app; I am just writing everything down and overwhelming my Google calendar.

Things are really good at the store - body butter making classes are getting a lot of interest and my boss is getting thoughts for Christmas. Been a long time since I worked in retail during a holiday season, yikes! I am doing good otherwise - really focused.

Have to work on my anger issues though - you guys ever experience just severe frustration and anger when you lose something? I have been misplacing and losing things lately and it's just been sparking intense anger - but I know it's because I have just been so exhausted lately overall. Hugs @Blueberrybook - I hope the day turns out better for you.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, JaneOnceMore, Mountaindewed, Nammu, raspberrytorte