View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,430 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 11:39 AM

I got back to sleep for another few hours until almost 8. Then I woke up feeling totally fine. I was smelling normally and nothing weird was in my nose. I got an email from my therapist an hour before I woke up asking if I was ok to do in person and she just wanted to do what was best for me. Then I got a second email saying she actually needed to switch to telehealth because she was really sick. Then I got a 3rd email saying she was cancelling altogether and asking me if we could meet virtually tommorow. I really did want to see her but I understood. Then the receptionist called and set up the appointment and that did irk me a bit because we have always done everything together. But I'm guessing my therapist was at the doctors or something and the receptionist had to take over because I did get an email from my T confirmining our appointment and apologizing for today. I mean, I was sick too this week and had to reschedule.

Anyways I went to Starbucks and got a non dairy oatmilk apple iced macchiato. Those are fine on my stomach. That and ghoul aid Kool Aid. Now I don't have any plans but I do feel better physically from yesterday and theres no depression either.

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte