View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 19, 2024 at 07:23 PM

Was supposed to work today, but I didn't. Instead, I went out and spent a bunch of money which I know I don't have because rent and car insurance is due next week. Just transferred some money out of savings, but wow, things are bad. I bought a lot of cute work outfits from a nice department store, and even found slacks short enough for me so I don't have to hem them, (really lucky there). I haven't been clothes shopping in SOO long, almost forgot what it's like to treat myself to things. Oh, and then went and spend a bunch of money on food that's totally not good for me at Walmart, lol, but whatever, such is life!

Things are going really good. Have a real jam packed next three days planned for the weekend, chairing my AA meeting tomorrow, my friend is coming to pick me up to go to the big Recovery Alive event they do in Selma at night, early morning yard sale for the needy in Smithfield on Saturday, then off to a women's meeting with my friend in Wilson, then headed home to get picked up by my other friend to head into Raleigh and meet another friend to watch Beetlejuice and have dinner. Then of course, Sunday morning church and then the day with my parents. Dad is having surgery on his left eye after a saw pitched some metal directly below his eye that he had cataracts surgery on a few years ago. OUCH! So, I will have to rearrange some of the things I got going on next week to drive him to Raleigh for the surgery.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend; you guys have always been the best community I have ever been a part of. Thank you so much.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, JaneOnceMore, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
BeyondtheRainbow