View Single Post
June08

Member Since Sep 2022
1,277 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 08:43 PM

I'm really struggling to be motivated to do anything. It's so tempting not to go to work tomorrow as a mental health day but there is a whole grade family activity and after school professional development so it wouldn't make sense for me to miss these things. They do the family activity every year-I'm not a huge fan of how they run it but, as a teacher of that grade, am required to help with it. If I called in, I'd be leaving a coworker hanging since we both work together to run a couple of activities.

We had a pretty intense start to the day at work because of some behavior stuff that has happened recently. What happened seems to be at least partly influenced by social media.

We apparently have another family resemblance in the long term science project; early this week, an experiment looked like a kids grandpa. Today, a kid is making fun of their brother by saying the project looks like him. Kids are funny.

I'm trying Coke's new Zero Sugar Oreo flavor. It's interesting; definitely has an Oreo flavoring to it and is very sweet.

June08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte