Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
264 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 08:11 AM

@raspberrytorte
I'm so sorry you are struggling with depression. At least you are able to get some cleaning done. I struggle with cleaning even when I'm stable.

It sounds like I'm not the only one dealing with driving anxiety, in some ways it's good to know I'm not alone, but I really feel for those of you in similar situations. raspberry, I feel like a SHYT mother too because I cannot drive my daughter to events her school has out of town or even to do fun things in Houston or Galveston, neither of which is that far away from where we live. I'm struggling to even drive to my sister's house, which I used to do okay even though it's 45 min from my house, but most of the drive isn't that bad, just the end, she lives near a mall and the traffic around there is a nightmare. Ugh, I used to even drive to that mall, but I don't any more. It's hard to believe that in my 20s, I actually liked driving!

I'm still boringly stable, sleeping well, exercised, showered, had breakfast, started laundry. At least, the intrusive thoughts haven't started today, and I hope they stay away. I have to wake my daughter up soon for school, but the rascal stays up SOO late, she is extremely hard to wake. I'm going to the library with my daughter this afternoon, she's driving again which does shoot my anxiety sky high.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
raspberrytorte