View Single Post
ShylaA0404

Member Since Jun 2023
1 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Hi, I realized it has been awhile since I have been on here. This is just the result of the madness of back to school, not some big change in circumstances. Things are holding steady here more or less. The usual ups and downs. I do enjoy having productive meetings with my therapist where we work on me and what I need to be happy. My H continues to focus and worry about himself. His business is struggling somewhat right now and that never helps anything. But, as I have said before, we just have different philosophies in life where he likes to focus on problems and doesn't want to solve them, more just likes to sit in unhappiness.

As my therapist says, I am very "practical" and logical so I tend to focus more on, "oh that's hard" but "what can be done about it". I don't think I quite realized back in the day how much those differences matter.

Do you think very much that the physical issues go along with mental ones? I have seen that with my H that they tend to go hand in hand. I do like the philosophy of the issues being "above my pay grade". Also because it is so true. How is everything going on your end? Hope you are holding steady!
ShylaA0404 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote