Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 20, 2024 at 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
@Blue_Bird
I'm sorry about your weight gain. It's awesome that you worked out on the treadmill with an incline. I definitely don't get an incline here, since I don't have a treadmill and the land is flat, flat, flat.

I rested yesterday, and did my running program today. I had a 5 min. warmup walk, 30 min run, 5 min walk, 15 min run, 5 min cooldown walk. I finished nice and strong on the last 5 min So I ran 45 min total. I didn't think I'd go this far in the 10K program, but now I'm curious to see how close I can get to the finish. I'm not that far away, and now I'm of the mindset I ran 45 min, what's 15 min more? Granted, I didn't run it continuosly, but there was only 1 break between the 2 intervals. I never thought I would be at this point when I was struggling to run 1 min intervals at the beginning of the program!

That's awesome great job! I wish I could run. There's nowhere nice to run around here where I live, I live in a very urban area. I suppose I could run on the treadmill but I have a fear of running on the treadmill because I'm afraid I'd go flying off or fall off. lol So I just stick to walking fast

Hugs from:
Discombobulated