View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
7,568 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 20, 2024 at 12:38 PM

I'm paranoid something bad is going to happen to my husband. 😞 This morning I told him he should tell his mom the combination to the med box, just so someone else knows it, and now I fear I've jinxed something, like I've conjured up negative energy. I don't want him to go to work tonight. What if he decides he's sick of me and doesn't come home? What if he DIES?! He's a kitchen manager at a bar/grille. What if some drunk hits him on his way home and it's all my fault, just because I said he should tell his mom the combination of the med box?

I was all paranoid before and kept on asking him if he was going to be okay and finally he said, "Are YOU okay?" I told him I wasn't.

Our daughter is on a school field trip today. What if something awful happens to HER?! And it's all my fault.

I don't deserve to have such loving people in my life. What if they both leave? What would I do?

I'm seriously paranoid something bad is going to happen to my husband. I've conjured up negative energy somehow. I AM the negative energy.

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous
raspberrytorte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blueberrybook, Crazy Hitch, June08, Moose72, Mountaindewed, Nammu

Thanks for this!
Crazy Hitch