View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
7,151 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 21, 2024 at 12:41 PM

She's the one who suggested requesting goodnight texts because she knows every time we talk at night, I really like her saying goodnight to me. Goodnight texts are easy. Just a simple goodnight.

I sent her a text at 6pm on Thursday asking for a goodnight. She didn't get it until Friday morning. She said she would do the goodnight text Friday night. I stayed up until midnight waiting. No text until 4:30am. She explained to me why and how she's going to fix it. 1. She's no longer going to send it at night/bedtime, but late afternoon/early evening. 2. She wants me to text asking in the afternoon (like I did on Thursday, but she didn't get it). I forget what 3 was. So I no longer get texts at bedtime. I also run the risk of her not getting the text so I won't get a response at all. These things are to help her, but she's disgusting it as helping me. It doesn't help me. In fact #2 makes it almost pointless. She has missed a ton of texts I write in the afternoon. If I'm asking, there's a good reason I'm asking. I'm not asking for tomorrow, I'm asking for that night.

I'm just so tired of this. And then she corrected me on something which either she did say and I didn't hear or she truly didn't say it. She supposedly said she has dinner at 7pm. When I told her I don't know her schedule, she rudely said that she already told me.

Everything on the call was combative. She wasn't listening. She was defensive. Even when I told her how bad things are for me, she gave me 3 examples of things that have helped. I felt that was dismissive of my pain.

Just everything she does triggers me. I don't care if it's me, her, both of us. I'm so tired of this suffering.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight