View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
10.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Big day tomorrow. We have the inspection on the new house so we're going to go look at it. I'll be so glad to see it for myself instead of the weird angle photos the realtors take to make things look bigger.

I really hope I like it because I'm stuck there anyway.

So far I've had 2 doses of PRN Seroquel and am going to take more at midnight. I have to get up at 7:30 to get ready to leave. That's really early for me.

Today I did laundry that piled up while I had COVID and then started working my way through a file box. It's mostly tax papers that I no longer need to keep since I'm beyond the 7 year mark. There's also good stuff that makes me smile like my letter telling me I was officially licensed as an occupational therapist in the state of _________. Shredding is going to take more than one movie.

I can't believe I'm preparing to move from here. I'll be fine in the new place, it's just strange.

My therapist is back in 9 days! He's going to be mad at me for skipping 4 weeks (or he'll think I don't need to see him as often and the minute that's not true. I hope I can get him to understand).

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, Mountaindewed, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna