View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
273 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 10:32 AM

For some reason last night, I had trouble falling asleep. I tossed and turned for 2 hr. after having read about 30, 45 min. and finally ended up taking another trazodone, which trazodone works about 50/50 for possibly getting me to sleep, but thankfully it worked last night. As a result though, I woke up feeling hungover which is never much fun.

I pushed myself to exercise and it was okay once I got started but just getting started was HARD this morning, one of those mornings where I wished I could have a cup or 2 of coffee before going out walking & jogging, but if I do that I have to go to the bathroom so bad and the park restrooms are not open so early.

I had a busy morning after that - showered, had breakfast, folded laundry, brought in & put away a large grocery delivery, gased up the car & stopped at the pharmacy. I really wish the pipeline fire had not shut down the road to get from the pharmacy to Starbucks because I really could have used Starbucks with an extra shot this morning!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, JaneOnceMore, MuddyBoots, Nammu, unaluna