View Single Post
RDMercer
Grand Member

Member Since May 2013
97 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 01:28 PM

"Covert is especially toxic because it’s planned out in sneaky ways and meant to disable."

Oh, you better believe it.

I've gotten multiple emails from her since Friday, asking about our youngest, asking about the house, asking about why I'm not using the money we set aside for the youngest, telling me she never claimed the youngest on her income tax as a dependent, and referencing that I should and asking if I did, and that I can use the birth certificate she left with me to do su.

Allllll a smoke screen.

She hasn't asked about the youngest in over seven months. Suddenly a flurry of emails.

She hasn't answered any of my emails about work I'm doing on the house or costs associated in the last 1.5 years. Suddenly interest.

I'm not using the money set aside for the youngest because she's moved it all into another account over a year ago, and never replied to my texts and emails about it.

I never asked about if she claimed the youngest as a dependent on her income tax, HOWEVER, I did claim the youngest on my income tax six months ago and was told there was a counter-claim made. Maybe I was misinformed. Maybe not. Maybe she's dealing with the tax man now.

She sent me a picture of the kids' birth certificates and health insurance cards over a year ago and said, "You'll never get these from me," and I went through the motions of having them re-issued, and now she's referencing when she gave them to me. I don't remember her giving me the birth certificates and cards after that.

I bet we're in court soon and I bet she's trying to cover her tracks.
RDMercer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, eskielover, unaluna