View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
7,061 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2024 at 07:58 PM

Update about her pregnancy. I just had a two hour session with her. It was a lot of information that will take some time to digest. But I now understand. Now I can feel empathy. Now I can feel forgiveness (she's not completely forgiven, not yet). Now I can better separate my grief from her situation. We still have more to go through, more to process, but we took several steps forward today.

This is one of the reasons she does share a lot with me. It does help me understand. Not a lot of people ever gave me the chance to understand about them, about life. But understanding someone or a situation helps me not just with the situation, but with myself. Yes some things probably should have not been shared over the course of our relationship. But understanding is so valuable to me.

Still, I must go through a leave earlier than expected. And her leave happens 2 weeks before our 6th anniversary. Another bad anniversary for me. Another loss and grief. There's still so much to grieve in our relationship and in my own life. I'm still struggling. But I'm also doing better than where I was even this morning. I just hope so badly that I can hold onto these positive feelings. I desperately need a break from all the intense grief.

P.S. Tuesday we'll be talking about our goodnight texts expectations and how to better use them in the future.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail

Thanks for this!
iheartjacques