View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 08:16 AM

Ouch @Blueberrybook !! I hope you're okay now.

Today, I have a lot going on, trying to work this morning and go through applications to hire some seasonal people for my store. Things are picking up - I booked two candle making classes for this Saturday. Getting ready for my dad's surgery in two weeks, hope he's going to be okay. My bible study is tonight and I am really looking forward to that. I have to chair my AA meeting at noon and then I am having lunch with one of my AA friends afterwards. I am going to try and relax after that because I have to run out again in the evening. Just a lot going on, but it's really good to keep busy.

Had a tough time sleeping last night because my mind was running so much. Since I am going to be joining the Legion of Mary, I think it would really be beneficial to learn Spanish - I know a lot, but not enough for a full conversation. Downloaded the Duolingo app and it's super cute and fun. Having a lot of fun learning, but it's kind of fueling my manic mind.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, JaneOnceMore, June08, raspberrytorte, Sunflower123