View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
315 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 24, 2024 at 09:42 AM

Despite falling yesterday, I got back to it today. Best to just bite the bullet & not worry about things that may or may not happen in the future. discombobulated that pathway along the coast sounds like heaven to run on! I wish I had something like that here.

My program gave me an extra optimized run for today. The run had 5 min warmup & cooldown walks, 40 min run, 5 min walk, 10 min run. I was strong on the 40 min run and could have kept going, but after the 5 min walk I struggled with the last 10 min run. Still, I did make it. However, the program must have noted that I slowed down then so it gave me another optimized run before moving on to day 2 of the week.

I'm still waiting for cooler weather. Running in nearly 80F degree temperatures with high humidity is really not the ideal running weather for me. I envy everyone with actual fall weather!

The nice thing about this running is that I can eat whatever I want now and maintain my weight. I've lost 9 lb. total (my BMI is still in the healthy range, no worries there). I have actually been doing a good job of maintaining my weight these past 3, 4 weeks despite my ED thinking that would rather me lose weight. I definitely have to employ CBT thinking to get around the ED stuff. I don't want to give up walking & jogging because it helps my mood a lot and I love getting the runner's high.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Last edited by Blueberrybook; Sep 24, 2024 at 09:57 AM..
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, unaluna