View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
@Nammu
I'm glad to hear you slept better but I'm so sorry you're feeling off. Has it been going on awhile or just started? Might not hurt to contact your pdoc if it's been going on more than a few days.

I'm anxious now because my mom texted that she is seeing her oncologist Monday for an update on her latest scans. She was diagnosed with endometrial cancer stage III last year and went through chemo and radiation and fortunately went into remission. However, now she has regular scans and appts. with her oncologist to be sure she is still cancer-free. Every time she has another oncologist appt. I worry that the cancer will return. These appts. always make me feel anxious until I hear back from my mom about the results. I just hope the news stays good.
Hope everything is fine with your mom.

Yeah I did request an appointment. I see him Oct 9th. Just two weeks. The irritatablity has been going on for a while. Really really want to run away to the northwoods.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, MuddyBoots